The objective of this document is to set the guidelines and terms for using Flyjac's official website and the information provided therein.
Representative License and Terms and Conditions
Inherent Terms and Conditions
The site and its documentation contain copyrighted material and other proprietary material and information of Flyjac Logistics Pvt Ltd. or its affiliates / customers / parent companies, associates, etc. Flyjac shall retain all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the site and its documentation. User will not remove, alter or destroy any form of copyright notice, proprietary markings, or confidential legends placed upon or contained within the site or its documentation, or any component thereof. Access or use of the site by the user shall be by a limited leave of Flyjac and shall be accompanied by the inherent copyright existing in favour of Flyjac therein. Flyjac authorizes user to copy the documents for non-commercial use within your organization only, provided that the above copyright notice appears in each and all copies. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Flyjac's copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
This documentation may include any inaccuracies or errors. These documents are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any third party's rights of any kind. In no event, Flyjac shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever or any damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents herein. These documents are subject to change at any time without notice.
Restriction of Use
User shall not, nor permit any person to:
- Reverse engineer, decrypt, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to drive the course code of the site (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law);
- Modify, translate, or create derivative works of the site;
- Sublicense, resell, rent, lease, distribute, market, commercialize, or otherwise transfer rights or usage to the site;
- Remove, modify or obscure any copyright notices or other proprietary notices or legends appearing on or in the site, or any portion thereof;
- Transfer, use, or export the site in violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations of any government or governmental agency;
- Use the site or any system services accessed through the site to disrupt, disable, or otherwise harm the operations, software, hardware, equipment and / or systems of a business, institution, or other entity, including, without limitation, exposing the business, institution, or other entity to any computer virus, Trojan horse, or other harmful, disruptive, or unauthorized component.
User agrees to maintain the confidentiality of any confidential information. The documentation of the site shall be deemed Flyjac's Confidential Information. This section shall not apply to any information that is or becomes publicly available through no breach of this Agreement by the receiving party or is independently developed by the receiving party without access to or use of the Confidential Information of Flyjac.
Except as provided herein Flyjac shall not be liable to the other for any delay in the performance or any non-performance of any of its obligations and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond its control including but not limited to an Act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations, fire or accident, flood, earthquake, etc. User affected by Force Majeure shall take all necessary steps to mitigate the event of Force Majeure.
If any provision of this documentation is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
The user agrees and undertakes to indemnify Flyjac for any of the acts or omissions violating the terms and conditions of this Agreement ad any claim or consequential loses arising thereof. User further agrees to indemnify and undertakes to bear the costs and consequences for any loss or damage that is caused to Flyjac due to negligence, carelessness, rashness by itself or by any of its representatives.
Relationship of Parties
The access or use of any part of the site will not establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the user and Flyjac. User will have no power to bind Flyjac or incur obligations on Flyjac's behalf, without Flyjac's prior written consent, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.