The Flyjac business model is built on a robust platform using a global resource network actively deployed to serve customer needs. The success of our network is predicated on seamless connectivity and multi-tier communication among all stakeholders-- our company, customers, partners and government agencies. This enables us not only to reach out to customers operating in remote locations around the world but also to deliver through land, sea, air and inland waterway, freight consignments of all sizes, denominations and specifications.
Bridging Customers and Partners for Cost-effective Supply Chain Solutions
- Headquartered in Chennai, India and represented around the world in 60 countries
- Global reach with a local touch
- Central, regional, local, and on-site tracking of your freight shipments even at remote locations
- Multilingual and fully trained workforce delivering top-flight logistics solutions in far-flung regions
- Seasoned logistics professionals standing by to take you through the bewildering maze of complex paperwork and documentation across geographies
- Capability to leverage the vast resource network of Hitachi Transport System, our parent company
- Long-lasting and well-cemented relationships with the world's leading air carriers and freight liners
- Full access to shared warehousing facilities at most sea and air destinations
- Global service footprint backed and supported by a state-of-the-art IT application infrastructure
AT Flyjac, we combine the benefits of our global reach and presence with our ability to serve the logistics needs of enterprises locally through our advanced resource network. Our resource teams possess a thorough knowledge of international trade regulations and practices which help them serve you in a consultative capacity as well regardless of where you are located. We are dedicated to helping you identify new markets and emerging opportunities because when you grow, we grow with you. So why not initiate a dialog with us at the first available opportunity to assess our potential? Please write to us or call us and a qualified Flyjac Specialist will work with you closely to analyze your requirements and recommend solutions.
Agents Line Up-International Logistics Convention
Mumbai, India 2003.