Background of Personal Information Protection Policy
Flyjac Personal Information Protection Policy
Establish rules for managing personal information protection and make continual improvements:
Flyjac will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information and ensure that the management system is put in execution. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
Collect, use and provide personal information and forbid the use of such information for purposes other than the original intent:
While carefully considering the personal information is entrusted to us in our company activities, Flyjac will handle such information appropriately by establishing a management system for personal information protection for each type of business, and also by following our rules for collecting, using or providing personal information. In addition, Flyjac will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
Implement safety measures and correct problems:
To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information security, Flyjac will implement various measures such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company and preventing incorrect access from outside the company, and strive to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of personal information. In addition, when any problems regarding safety measures are found, Flyjac will identify the cause to take corrective measures.
Follow laws and norms:
Flyjac will follow the Indian laws, guidelines and other norms for the handling of personal information. Also, Flyjac will conform our rules with personal information management to such laws, guidelines and other norms.
Respect a person's rights regarding his or her personal information:
When a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, or gives any complaints or requires consultation, Flyjac will respond with sincerity, respecting the person's rights related to that personal information.
- Information provided by person to Flyjac by entering in any "Inquiry form" or any other forms.
- Information provided by a person to Flyjac through any method other than the above.
Collection / Usage Purpose and Provision to Third Party
- In relation to Flyjac's main business activities for its Freight Forwarding, Customs Handling, 3PL activities, Warehousing, and other allied activities, including provision of IT solutions, Flyjac will collect and use personal information only to achieve each purpose. When Flyjac requires a person to provide his / her personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of the use beforehand to obtain the consent of the person.
- Flyjac will not provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining the prior consent from the person, except the circumstances under certain conditions.
- When required to do so for business activities in which Flyjac is co-operating with other Flyjac group companies or associates, Flyjac may provide such group companies or associates with personal information such as names, workplace or home addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
Request to Disclose Personal Information or Raising Complaints
When a person wants to request to disclose, correct, add, delete, stop usage, stop provision to a third party, or notify the purpose of usage of his / her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "disclose and so on ") held by Flyjac, or wants to raise complaints, the person is requested to follow the predefined procedures to make such a request.
Other Important Matters
- Request to person about provision of personal information, acquisition of prior consent, and personal information protection
- Notification on handling of "About Personal Information Protection"
- Notes about usage of cookies and Web beacons on website
- When a person contacts Flyjac by telephone, the conversation may be recorded to aid accurate replies.
For inquiries about this document except the request to disclose and so on of personal information and the raising complaints, please contact us in the following way:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever and wherever the laws of India or any legal authority mandates disclosure of personal information as defined above, Flyjac will be releasing such information to such authorities after proper verification and confirmation of legality, without any consent from the person whose information is being released.